It's Friday. Finally the end to a week that has turned my world upside down with uncertainty, confusion and fear.
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk drinking my coffee and a thousand thoughts are running though my head.
Though there is only one that has resonated above all the others and it has kept me calm when I was so uncertain.
"God has always kept me safe, there is no need to live life in fear but only to live life that I may glorify Him."
So the first steo I take in living my life in order to glorify HIM is that I simply keep moving. I keep pressing on knowing that the Lord is watching over me with every step I take.
Yes, I will admit right now I am feeling uncertain about what is going to happen next.
I'm confused.
I'm catching myself asking....why? And I know those feelings are normal; I am a human being with emotions just like everyone else. God made us emotion filled people.
On the other hand, I'm not going to let those negative emotions run my life, not going to let them stop me because God is the center of my life. Even through the trials, the uncertain times He is there guiding me; giving me the hope of all the good that will come out of this. HE leads my life and HE is where my hope lies. HE is my strength that keeps me going everyday.

Hi Lorraine, I hope everything is okay. I know I'm super late in seeing this post. I hope you are well, especially seizure-wise.
ReplyDelete