Jul 8, 2011

It's been awhile....

Last night, my brother and sister reminded me that I haven't blogged in a long time.
It disappointed them.
I know, I am truly sorry for being gone too long.
I will work on getting better at keeping it up.
For the record, I have missed having the time to blog.

Lately, it has been crazy busy for me and Jonathan especially since Beth came along. Research has kicked up and is seriously in full swing for me, which means long days at work and not much time in the evening. Jonathan is working long hours and recently just started an online summer class.
Though through the craziness of the busy days, we have been able to take some time for ourselves.

For the Fourth of July, we went on vacation to the beach in Norfolk, VA with some friends of ours. It was a blast being able to just relax on the beach, eat fresh seafood outside with a beautiful ocean view, have some play time at the water park and simply enjoy one another's company. It was what we both really needed :)

Also this weekend, we are headed out of town again. Not for a vacation but to celebrate Jonathan's uncle getting married! It will be a beautiful wedding for sure and it will be nice to spend some time with family.

Don't worry pictures will be taken! (I have to make up with this weekend because I forgot to bring my camera charger to the beach.....oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment