Jun 5, 2011

Dreaming

Jonathan is watching NBA basketball Finals and I'm dreaming about what it would be like to be a photographer?

Dreaming of being the one who is able to capture the beauty around us that is God's creation.
One who is able to capture the breathtaking moment that is history but also the details of the simple moments that make up everyday life.
One who is able to capture the personal emotion of someone in a single moment and in that, be able to ensue the same emotion on all who see it.
Original photo courtesy of: Dina Spencer Photography

Though for me it is only a dream.
For right now I simply enjoy giving the photos a unique, distinct flavor such as the wedding photo above taken at our wedding.
I simply enjoy giving the photos a unique, personal story that I can retell later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment