From reading the blogs that I follow today, I have found out it is National Peanut Butter Lover's Day!
This is simply amazing and really cool! I have never heard of this day before but it definitely made my day because I am in love with peanut butter :)
I will eat anything with peanut butter in it, anything dipped in peanut butter or eat it just plain out of the jar. My guilty pleasure is Reese's Cup and peanut butter TWIX :)
I am so in love with it that if there was nothing left on earth for me to eat except for peanut butter sandwiches I would be happy! Seriously, I wouldn't go hungry.
My favorite is natural peanut butter because it is healthy for you and the taste is SO much better than the processed stuff. Every morning for breakfast, I eat an apple and a banana dipped in peanut butter. So good! plus I'm also a creature of habit. hehehe
I also love to bake with peanut butter :) I have made a variety of things such as a peanut butter chocolate chip chessecake, peanut butter cookies, peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies, dark chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.....the list goes on and on. You name it, I have made it (or will make it!).
You should get my point by now: I love PB, simple as that. Check out this blog post: Healthy recipes that include peanut butter
http://blog.foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/2011/03/01/10-ways-to-love-peanut-butter/
I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm soo excited!!
ReplyDelete