Feb 24, 2011

yummy frozen yogurt

So last night, Jonathan and I tried the new desert place at the Friendly Center called Red Mango.   I have been wanting to try it for various reasons:
1. I love frozen yogurt!
2. ice cream does not work with my lactose intolerant stomach :(
3. I have a major sweet tooth and my curiosity to try new desert places gets the best of me

Well, let me tell you it was SO GOOD!! Not only that, their frozen yogurt is really healthy for you. Seriously, it is the real deal. That made me so happy because everyone knows I am a health nut, especially Jonathan because I do the grocery shopping. hehehe
I love how it is self-serve and the toppings include fresh fruit! with various other sweet candies, cereal (love it!) and granola.
Awesome!
I suggest everyone should try this place out if there is a location near you or if you are in the Friendly Center in Greensboro.

I know I will be going there again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment