Mar 18, 2011

Laughter is a sweet cure for stress

This week has been crazy stressful because it is back to the "real-world" of finishing up my 3 presentations and working in lab.
As an update, Washington D.C was great, relaxing, fun and full of amazing food that we both loved! I also got to see my best friend, Lauren! I have missed her so much!
Anyways, these presentations are all due within a week of one another and I am constantly busy and completely stressed out. For one thing, I am thankful that Jonathan is there to listen to me, give me a shoulder to cry on and build me right back up by treating me as if I was in basic training. I'm serious in that. My husband has become my drill sergeant by pushing me to the limit and making sure I stay motivated.
"It's all about just doing what you need to do and staying motivated.....don't let stress rule your life!" 
"Let go of the doubts, fears, insecurities by crushing them in the face!" 
Well, one of the ways that I have been relieving some of the stress is by laughing! Like in watching a comedy, joking with my husband or friends, or laughing at funny pictures. I absolutely love taking funny pictures with my family and my husband! Don't worry they aren't embarrassing funny....just purposefully funny.
I'll share a few of them that always make me laugh.....I hope they do the same for you.

These are of my beautiful niece Ryland. She is crazy, fun, loud and has an infectious smile and laugh. I wish I had gotten to see her this week because she always makes me feel so much better. 



"Lori, come play with me...ooo let me see the camera!" "PLEASE!"

 Oh to be a little girl again......

Jonathan never seems to take a good picture. That is the truth. He will admit to it. It always comes out with him with a crazy face or looking like he is half sleeping. It is funny! We both end up laughing at it! Here are a few that make me laugh the most....
Jonathan is like a little kid.....he loves Chicken McNuggets!
AH crazy hair! 
He made this face behind my back! lol

I love this crazy man! He always finds a way to make me laugh :)
And lastly, my family and their love for the Mac iphoto application! hehehehehe








No comments:

Post a Comment