Feb 21, 2011

2011 National Walk for Epilepsy


Epilepsy Foundation - 2011 National Walk for Epilepsy:

I really want to do this walk along with the rest of my family! As for many of you who know me this is very close and dear to my heart because I have epilepsy.

As a side note: One of the desires that the Lord has placed on my heart is that I want to further research in the development of new epilepsy drugs. Through opportunities such as working in an academic laboratory setting or in the R&D department of major Pharmaceutical companies. Through my trials and experiences with growing up with epilepsy adding together with my knowledge and love of chemistry I can use them for the Lord's glory in the medical research field. I specifically pray that this desire I have is a part of His plan for my life.
Even though I am not sure, I am continually praying that He shows me where He wants me to be. Teaching me, building my desire to serve Him with the blessings and trials He has presented and all the while guiding me through the process.

Anyways, hopefully I can find a way to go participate in this walk even though it seems impossible right now! Even if I can't make it I want everyone of you who read this blog follow the link and read about it. Read about the Epilepsy Foundation and epilepsy in particular (if you don't know very much).

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment