Feb 5, 2011

Sister time = waffles, coffee and a cute wheelchair dog

Well it is another cold, rainy day outside and Jonathan is gone for the majority of today and tomorrow. Known as drill duty for the Navy. It is one weekend a month where he gets up at the crack of dawn to leave and returns around dinnertime. I don't like it because I miss him dearly during the day but on the other hand I do have time to clean house. Though today is extra special because I get to see my sister!!

Today consists of drinking coffee (as per usual), making chocolate chip waffles with my awesome waffle maker and watching "girly" romantic comedy movies.
Today's feature show is The Back-Up Plan. I must say it is pretty hilarious besides the fact that Jennifer Lopez's acting fails during the dramatic parts of the movie. Plus Cathy is obsessed with "the wheelchair dog".....she wants one of her own lol. No joke about it.


You can't help but love this dog! 
Sounds like a perfect plan to me for being stuck inside on a cold rainy day. Definitely better than studying synthesis reactions or group theory and character tables. That can always wait until tomorrow. 
Come on, everyone needs a break on the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment