Feb 1, 2011

Motivation for the gym but not molecular symmetry? Not good.

So this semester, I have a new motivation to go back to the gym. After the holidays and the lovely, yummy, deliciousness food I realized that I need the gym again! Hahaha! It works out a lot better than last semester because my teaching schedule is not that bad.....such a nice break from all the grading EVERY week.
Anyways, since I am motivated and my husband does not have a hard-core workout schedule for me....I actually like going to the gym.
I never thought I would say that. EVER.
Though it does give me a great feeling when I can see the results from it, i.e less stress, more energy, muscle tone (again :) ), losing some weight, building up my core which means no back pain and just feeling good. I like it!

I like the motivation! Now I just need some of that directed toward molecular symmetry and group theory.....ewwww.....especially group theory. Character tables, trying to access 3D eyes of which I don't have, more calculations, I just don't get the point! Ugh. I just want to move onto some industrial catalysis.....that is so much more fun! Macro-scale synthesizing of drugs and agricultural chemicals, I mean how cool does that sound? So cool!
Hey I am trying to have motivation for group theory. I really am. Maybe I could try by teaching Jonathan, that should be fun for me:) or in actual reality I probably should have the mindset of:
"I will be more well-rounded chemist if I learn this to the greatest extent that I can with the resources given to me" maybe then motivation will be the result.
Well we shall see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment