Jan 15, 2011

My little creativity revealed....

I must admit that I have a secret obsession.
It's not an obsession with coffee, for me that is a necessity, a love, a passion. Without coffee my day will not go go well. It's also not an obsession with baking, for me that is a stress reliever, a love to make people smile hobby, an infatuation for chocolate and something for me to enjoy alone. Enough with that. Let's get to the real obsession.
I have an obsession......with Picnik! It's the photo-editing website designed by Google and it is the one place where my creativity shines (the little that I have). I like to make photos better, especially the ones from my old digital camera. Though in all seriousness, my creativity shines in making memories out of the pictures. It's like my way of telling a story through the words I put in the picture or the collage that I make.

Here are a few of my photo creativity designs, I took all of the photos except for two of them....let me know what you think!








No comments:

Post a Comment