Finally it is Saturday and this week is over! It has been one stressful week with two tests and tons of studying which means little sleep for me, lack of proper nourishment and grumpy moods.
Though Friday afternoon/evening and today have been good! A relaxing break. Friday afternoon, I had the privilege of having a Tate Street Coffee date with my friend Kristen :) Whenever we get together coffee is a must and the conversation never seems to end. Time just flies. This time, though, it was something we both needed. Then that evening I went home and made Thai peanut chicken for supper and my famous cinnamon cookies (for my sweet husband!). Baking and cooking with music playing are my ways of de-stressing. I do it a lot, especially the baking....Cookies and cheesecake are my specialty! Ultimately though, I do a ton of baking because I love it! Seeing people happy when they bite into my cookies makes me warm and fuzzy inside :)
Today as of now, I went to lunch with Cathy and Mark....yummy First Carolina Delicatessen in Greensboro :) It was good hanging out with them! They have their own special way of always making me laugh!
Now since it is a gorgeous day outside, Jonathan and I are going for a walk in the park then to Tate Street to get ingredients for dinner....
These moments make me smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment