Nov 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So.....Thanksgiving break is over now and it is now the end of the first day back to reality. UGH. More grading I need to finish so that I can acually do MY school work and study for finals......
Though my mind is elsewhere right now. I just had to take a break from grading report after report.

I was thinking about Thanksgiving break....it was wonderful to relax with my husband! and bake some of my awesome cookies (and cheesecake for my aunt!).....baking is always relaxing for me. I have gotten good at it really. I have thought about selling my cookies but the first place that I went to said they couldn't due to me cooking out of my residential kitchen. Too bad but all is well anyways....maybe now I can just charge my family for cookies! Ha! that will never happen.....

A lot of people talk about what they are thankful for.....this time I will actually do it. It is a first for me.
I am thankful for: the Lord blessing me with a wonderful husband whom I love more with each passing day
                          having my family close by so that I am able to see them,
                          my wonderful true friends because no matter what I know that they will always be there for me....even when we don't get to talk very often
                          being able to study chemistry further and possibly make a difference in the medical field
                          most importantly I am thankful for my Christ saving me by grace through faith because I know without a doubt that I would not be the woman I am today without Him. It is beautiful and amazing. I am thankful everyday for the many undeserving blessings He has given me :)       
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment