Dec 4, 2010

Snowing!

OH WOW! It is SNOWING!!!!

I can't believe it, the weather forecast did not call for this at all today. It is beautiful and breathtaking....watching the snow fall is sweet, relaxing, and goes great with a cup of hot coffee in my large comfy chair :)
I love this time of year....when we get snow it always lifts my spirits and makes the whole day brighter.
Plus, this is our first snow together as a married couple! Our first snow together in our apartment.I didn't know it was even snowing until my husband (about to leave for the gym) yelled at me from the front door telling me to get over there. I lit up! We just stood there staring at the snow fall for a few minutes, hugging each other because it was cold. Then we went outside and breathed in the beauty of the snow and the crispness of the winter air. It was picture perfect romantic....what I always imagined! Oh I am such a girl sometimes! hahaha

I guess I will get back to my cup of coffee and writing my paper.......

No comments:

Post a Comment