This is what matters and is the headline of my life across the university, my family, and my closest friends.
As I was reading my last blog post and remembering when I wrote it, I didn't think the wedding day would ever come. There has been SO much stress from the endless wedding planning as well as the adjustment to graduate school and everything it entails. It was overwhelming.
Though the day did come with the help of all my family and friends, and it was PERFECT.....everything I imagined it to be but so much more beautiful.
I am the happiest woman in the world!
God has truly blessed me with a wonderful Godly man who is by my side through everything....the good and the bad. A Godly man that I trust and love with all of my heart and knowing that he loves and cherishes me even more than any words could express. We have entered into a covenant with the Lord and each other for life....our marriage is God centered, God glorified and a testimony of the 1 Corinthians love.
I love experiencing every moment of everyday with my husband. But I also know there are only better, more glorious, days ahead filled with adventure, tough time, love, and surprises that we will experience together with the Lord as our guide.
I wake up everyday excited, thankful, and more in love with my husband!
It's a beautiful and amazing feeling :)
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the wedding. Thank you to my photographer and friend, Dina Spencer!
![]() |
| My father walking his baby girl down the aisle.... |
![]() |
| Everyone who views this picture says it looks like it came out of a catalog! I agree. It's a great shot:) |
![]() |
| This picture says so much.... most importantly the incredible happiness all over Jonathan's face. I love that Dina caught this moment! Thank you! |
![]() |
| He makes me the happiest woman! I love his smile :) |





No comments:
Post a Comment