This is of greatest importance to me because I see often how some relationships are good at dealing with these moments.....in letting God do the healing, the providing, and the changing in the hearts of the couple so that He may be the leader in the relationship. Others lie in the opposite extreme in which God isn't the leader and chaos is quite often....its hard to deal with thus ultimate peace and love is slowly broken down into many pieces. The ultimate love is lost into a world of confusion, doubt, and darkness.
As an example, I am able with the utmost confidence to say that I am in one of those relationships that lies in the first group I mentioned earlier. I love every moment of it. It may be hard at some points but my heart lies in the confidence that this is what God had planned for me since the day that I was born. No matter what happens I know that God is the leader within my relationship with my fiance and God brings my ultimate fulfillment. It brings my heart the greatest joy in realizing that He finally brought this amazing relationship into my life when I was prepared to handle it with HIS guidance. It fulfills the 1 Corinthians 13 love with the best of the ability any human relationship can....
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends"
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
I can't wait until I get married to the love of my life! I can't wait until I can experience every moment with my husband with the joy, confidence and pleasure that we can handle anything that life may bring us because our great Lord is the leader of our relationship.
I want you to see all that I see
Through the laughter and the madness
And every moment in between
Oh, I want you with me"
No comments:
Post a Comment