This is purely shocking to North Carolina because the news calls for it but it never actually happens. People go crazy flocking to the stores, pharmacies, and local school systems cancel school before any precipitation occurs.
This time though it came and it was fabulous! I absolutely LOVE snow and the kid within me comes out to play. I really love to venture out and drive around town looking at the white blanket covering everything. Last night was great because I got to do that.
It was peaceful. Amazing. Beautiful. A winter wonderland. I wanted to get out and stand in the snow, breathe and soak up the beauty within the moment. Moonlight reflecting upon the snow made the ground sparkle with such elegance. It seemed as if time stood still. 
In the morning, the sun makes the snow glow to another extreme. Instead of seeming peaceful, it rather brings out the glory, the depth, and the brightness of the white snow. Sweet joy is found in that moment and no words can ever describe that feeling. One only wants time to stand still. What else can you do but take a picture? Here are a few that I took from my house......
No comments:
Post a Comment