Jan 17, 2010

I'm coming back to the heart of worship

This morning I felt the Lord tugging at my heart when I heard Will mention this quote. It was in the context of the Malachi study he has been talking about, focusing on responding to God's covenant love in our lives....I really felt I needed to share this because it can be a sweet reminder for everyone.

"I am far more sinful than I ever dared to believe but I am far more accepted than I ever hoped for."

To me this quote symbolized a new beginning for me this year.....to start fresh and regain my daily walk with the Lord. Ever more now as my last semester of college starts and new opportunites/situations come my way I need the Lord's peace and strength to envelope me. I want and I need the constant reassurance that no matter what happens it is in God's plan for my life; no worries, just resting in peace and the joy of living every moment as a blessing from God.
This quote specifically hit home for me in that I want to set a time in my schedule for the Lord.....just as I have a time in my schedule for classes, studying and working out. Just because I am busy doesn't mean I am too busy to spend time with the only constant greatness of God. God isn't too busy for me, why do I say I am too busy for him?
Well, that is going to change.
With the words of my heart crying out,
I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
All about You, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment