It's our first Christmas together as a married couple! I love the sound of that :)
Well, today is Christmas Eve and since we have so much family to go see today and tomorrow we decided to have our gift giving this morning.
It was so cute, perfect, and incredible. Even though it didn't last long and it was simple, I was happy because it was OUR christmas together! The little moments, looks, and surprises are what I cherish the most.
I am not going to have a play-by-play of what happened this morning but I will share my favorite moment....I was opening my gifts and the last one had a note with it. It was simple and something that Jonathan just put together at the last minute (hehehe) but I liked it. It read
"Remember that I love you. Love you!"
It made me smile :) So I proceeded to open the box....
It was a beautiful gorgeous silver necklace that had a small teardrop pendant that said "LOVE".
While I was opening it he said to me, "everytime you wear this always remember that I love you!"
It was a beautiful, Perfect moment.
More to come tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. Let the Christmas rejoicing, celebrating, and gift giving begin!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and all rejoice the birth of our King because that is the real reason for celebrating Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment