Apr 15, 2010

FRUSTRATION doesn't even to begin to explain

I'm tired. simply put. nothing more to elaborate on than I'm tired.
It seems like I'm tired of school and doing all this endless work that keeps piling on at the end of the semester. I'm tired of waiting on the graduate school to make a decision on my future.
But mostly I'm tired of having so many seizures especially when I am trying everything in my power to help control them.
I'm frustrated with myself and with the medications that claim to work to control my seizures.
I'm frustrated that it puts my life on hold for two or more days especially when I have responsibilities.
I just want it to get better and stop taking a tole on my life and the others important to me.

I just keep praying that the Lord is continually working in me through this time in my life.....that in the end, it will be good and these feelings will go away. I pray every night that the Lord will take away my frustration and give me the peace I need when it comes to my epilepsy. He has given me peace in other areas of my life but it seems like everytime I find some peace, there comes another area where I have no peace....
It's an endless cycle of testing my faith. Even through all the frustration, lack of peace, and tiredness I am thankful for this time of testing my faith.....
To get me through the days where it seems that the frustration is strong and I can't seem to find peace I think about Psalms 46:10
" Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment