Feb 7, 2010

waiting

“For I the Lord do not change..." (Malachi 3:6)
My life is just the opposite of this verse: it seems to be changing as each new day comes and goes, especially recently. 
When I read this, it was like a ray of light peering through the darkness reminding me that God doesn't change....
His plan always comes about but He is patient in a Godly way....it's a part of God's covenant love for me. 
For some reason though I only see a dim light. 


I want it to be brighter than the sun. 
I've surrendered all my fears and worries to the Lord. 
I've been praying for peace to calm my restless heart and mind. 
But I'm still waiting....
waiting everyday....
waiting anxiously....
waiting for direction. 
I'm still waiting for God's peace to overwhelm me and take away all this worry. 
I'm waiting for that ray of light to shine brighter than the sun in the midst of this confusing darkness. 


I'm patiently waiting on the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment